A Travel Permit is issued to a Bangladeshi citizen who does not possess a valid Bangladeshi Passport but intends to return to Bangladesh.
Requirements for Travel Permit:
a) Duly filled in Travel Permit application form (please click here to find the form).
b) Copy of previous passport.
c) Digital Birth Certificate.
d) Three passport size photographs.
e) Physical presence of the applicant at the High Commission for an interview.
3. Fee (non-refundable): £25.00. Please pay by Debit/Credit card at the counter. No Cheque or cash is acceptable.
4. Receiving of application: The application is received at the counter between 11:00 am -1:00 pm (Monday-Friday) and between 11:00 am -12:30 pm (Friday).
5. Processing Time: At least 2-3 working days.
6. Delivery time: Between 2:30-4:00 pm (Monday –Friday).
Note: A Travel Permit is valid for 3 months only.
*Authority may ask for further documents if required.
* Applicants must provide a copy of all the supporting documents along with the original. The mission will keep the photocopy and return the original one.